Bunch carries all necessary certifications
Bunch’s quality management system meets the requirements of, and has been certified by, the Alberta Boiler Safety Authority (ABSA), British Columbia Safety Authority, Saskatchewan Safety Authority, and Manitoba Labour and Immigration.
Bunch has over 40 Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS) registered with the Alberta Boiler Safety Association (ABSA). Each WPS is unique in scope, but we have a WPS available for ASME P1, P4, and P8 materials, CSA Z245.1 material Grade 386 and lower, and both Reg Temp and Low Temp. Each WPS is backed up by a Procedure Qualification Record (PQR) which is available to our clients on request.
Canadian Registered Designs
Bunch has many registered designs for vessels and Category “A” and “H” fittings designed to CSA B51 with Canadian Registration Numbers (CRNs). Bunch also has the engineering know-how to have our client’s unique product needs certified as required.
Bunch carries all necessary applicable certifications in western Canada to fabricate, repair and install high pressure piping and vessels for a host of fluid streams. This includes:
British Columbia Safety Authority:
● Boiler and Pressure Vessel Contractor Class “A” License
Alberta Safety Authority:
● Certificate of Authorization Permit Registration AQP-1264 authorized to:
● Construct ASME Section Vlll-1 Pressure Vessels
● Construct, Repair/Alter ASME B31.3 Indirect Fired Heater Coils
● Manufacture, Repair/Alter Category ‘A’,’E’ & ‘H’ Fittings in
Accordance with CSA B51 at Shop
Shop and Field:
● Construct, Repair/Alter ASME B31.1 Power Piping, Boiler External Piping,
ASME B31.3 Process Piping and ASME B31.5 Refrigeration Piping
● Repair/Alter ASME Section Vlll-1 Pressure Vessels
Saskatchewan Technical Safety Authority, License Number 3259
● Licensed in accordance with the provisions of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Act, 19
● Quality Control Certificate of Registration Number: 0296
Manitoba Labour and Immigration, Quality Program Certificate of Authorization MB-11-03.
● Construction, repair and alteration of pressure piping to ASME B31.1, B31.3 and B31.1
(Section l) in operation as required by Manitoba Steam and Pressure Plants Act, Chapter
S210 &CSA B51 and B52 code for Boilers, Pressure Vessels and Pressure Piping.
Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB), CSA Standard W47.1
● Certification of Companies for Fusion Welding of Steel Structures in Division 2.1.